Our students participate actively in leadership positions. Top row (L to R): Breylon Riley, Trevor McKeown, Markus Sprenger, Patrick Sansone. Bottom row: Zachary Gude. Olivia Dickinson, Carolyn Eckrich, Isabel Montero.
(4) Women of Medical Physics (WoMP) is focused on dismantling sexism and misogyny in medical physics. One goal of this group will be to educate the program student body about the impacts of causal and overt sexism on career development and mental health. They will also strive to develop resources for victims of these behaviors, both in reporting and addressing them in a professional manner.
- RCR Requirements and Deadlines
- Graduation Information and Deadlines
- Committee Approval Form (must be submitted to the Program Administrator at least 30 days prior the defense)
- Departmental Defense Announcement (must be submitted to the Program Administrator at least 2 weeks prior the defense)
- Advisors Letter (must be submitted by advisor to email@example.com at least 2 weeks prior the defense)